Kali Protectives Lifetime Crash Replacement
Kali Protectives offers its customers who have purchased a Kali bicycle helmet a limited Lifetime Crash Replacement (LCR) Warranty. If you have damaged your Kali bicycle helmet in a crash, you may file a claim to have your helmet replaced by Kali. You must send your helmet to Kali for inspection prior to receiving a replacement helmet. You cover the shipping, Kali Protectives wil cover your head!
How do I participate in the LCR Warranty Program?
You must go to www.kaliprotectives.com/register to register your information and helmet. This should be done soon after purchase of the helmet, and must be done prior to filing a LCR claim.
What does "Limited Lifetime" mean?
Kali offers customers a one-time crash replacement for the life of the purchased bicycle helmet. Damage must be the result of a riding related crash or impact to qualify for replacement. Offer is valid for bicycle helmets only.* You only need to pay shipping to and from Kali.
* LCR is not valid for Kali MX Helmets: Shiva, Shiva 2.0 Carbon/FRP, Prana Carbon/FRP.
What happens if I crash the LCR replacement helmet?
If you crash your replacement helmet, Kali will offer a 25% discount off MSRP towards the purchase of a replacement helmet. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
How do I know if my bicycle helmet qualifies for replacement under LCR?
Your bicycle helmet must have been damaged in a crash to be eligible for replacement under LCR. As part of the claim process, you will need to submit photos and a description of your crash for review and approval by Kali Warranty. The Warranty representative will then provide instructions on how to proceed.
If your helmet has damage or broken parts due to a manufacturing defect, please refer to our Warranty Policy.
Why do I need to send in my crashed helmet?
You must submit your helmet for inspection to be approved as a crashed helmet before a replacement can be sent out. Kali also uses these crashed helmets for in-depth performance analysis.
If the helmet is inspected and does not qualify for replacement under LCR, the helmet will be shipped back to you at your expense.
Is the LCR Program available where I live?
The LCR Program is available to Kali customers around the world except in a few countries. Check availability with email@example.com The cost of shipping may vary depending on your location and the location of the nearest Kali LCR center.
How do I file a LCR claim?
- Confirm your helmet is registered at www.kaliprotectives.com/register. Registration should be completed soon after date of purchase.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Name and email used to register
- Description of crash and helmet impact
- Pictures of crashed helmet (the more pics, the better)
- Proof of purchase (photo, scan, or digital copy of receipt).
- Return ship address
- Credit card information
Kali Warranty will respond by doing the following:
- Confirm that the customer has registered the helmet. If not, Kali will request that the customer do so before proceeding further.
- Kali will issue a RMA (Return Material Authorization) number to the customer along with shipping information.
- Customer must ship helmet back to a participating Kali LCR center at his/her expense.
- Kali Warranty will inspect the helmet and determine if it qualifies for replacement.
- Replacement helmet will be of similar value/type. All LCR replacement helmets are chosen at Kali Protectives’ discretion.